Guilde *Justice* Index du Forum Guilde *Justice*
Forum de Justice (Ile de pierre)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

guiding and imaging problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde *Justice* Index du Forum -> Truc & Astuces -> Guide Montures & Pets
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 450
Moyenne de points: 50,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: guiding and imaging problem Répondre en citant

Hello,

I recently got an Atik314L+ camera for Alpy guiding.I use the guiding soft PHDGuiding-1.14 as it is able to natively manage the Atik cameras.My first try was with a bright star (~5) and i could guide a 10-micron hps 2000 mount without any problem.The problem raises with fainter stars as SN2014J supernova or any other faint star.With 1s exposure, i could not even see nor star nor M82 galaxy.It was getting worse when increasing the exposure time !Increasing the camera gain in the PHDGuiding configuration had no effect at all.So did some of you encountered that problem ?What's the best configuration for efficiently using PHDGuiding ?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.spectro-aras.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=790
eLearning Service Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 15:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde *Justice* Index du Forum -> Truc & Astuces -> Guide Montures & Pets Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MAËVAH (ex-MOONCLAW) (v2.06) - wowcr.net : World of Warcraft styles & videos
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment.